On Friday, 5 June 2015 at 16:10:47 UTC, Kapps wrote:
One thing that I've always found annoying is how difficult it is to open up multiple threads in a new tab in Basic mode. Any post that you haven't read you have to move your mouse to the far left to click it, any post you have read you have to move your mouse to the far right to go to the next unread post. I usually just open up most updated threads in a new tab, so you're constantly going back and forth from far left to far right. It would be nice if there was a way to go to the first post on an unread thread or the first unread post on a read thread without having to move across the page.

The reply count number is now a "secret" link to the thread.