On Monday, 8 June 2015 at 23:36:39 UTC, Baz wrote:
By the way the user (bot?) 'qnzc_bot' who usually relays the D announces from here to /r/d_language/ seems out of order since a big week. Does anyone know what's happen ?

I do.

I blocked it.

It was behaving very poorly and consuming a disproportionate amount of resources.

(I didn't actually know this for sure before this post. I blocked a poorly behaving robot which I suspected was qnzc_bot, but wasn't sure.)

Also, IMHO: I think the bot killed the subreddit. There's hardly any discussion there now.