On Tuesday, 9 June 2015 at 16:30:20 UTC, Namespace wrote:
I'm glad to announce the Beta of Dgame 0.6.0: https://github.com/Dgame/Dgame/releases

There are some major changes, like Masks for Surfaces, the AntiAlias and OpenGl Versions enum in GLContextSettings (previous GLSettings) and so on. But for the most frequent stuff it should be backward compatible. Also new is a nice alterantive for TileMaps: VertexArrays. The relevant tutorial is currently missing, but I hope I can finish it until tomorrow.

I've also made a change log (for the first time) so that each change with the corresponding commit can be tracked: http://dgame-dev.de/index.php?controller=development&mode=changelog

As always, there is also a new web page (this time probably for the last time :D):
http://dgame-dev.de/

Nice work and thanks for the quick bug fixes :)

Dgame is becoming a really solid library that's great fun to work with.