On Wednesday, 22 July 2015 at 15:29:20 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:

The reason is my book D Web Development, available now for pre-order: https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/d-web-development

~~~ snip ~~~

Regards,
Kai

Hi Kai.

As I have all the books/hardcopies from http://wiki.dlang.org/Books, I had to pre-order your coming book as well... and did so just now.

It's not like I'm a Dlang programmer and I guess I'll never do real world "D [Web] Development", but buying the D books is my way of supporting Dlang and especially those of this great community who spend their valuable time for the hardest part of programming/development... which is writing usable documentation and/or books!

From now on, I'm waiting for my Christmas 2015 gift ;) Thanks for doing this!

Btw., @Ali: I'm would still love to buy the best ever Dlang book/documentation/reference, which for me is your (and/or the Turkish Dlang communities) "Programming in D" bible! Well, if you could make it my birthday present (end of May ;) )...

Regards
 notna