On 8/18/2015 5:57 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
I am very happy! :)

It will be available on many other distribution channels like Amazon in a few
days as well but the following is the link that pays me the most royalty:

   https://www.createspace.com/5618128

This revision has many corrections and improvements over the one on the web
site, which was from December 2014. (Thank you, Luís Marques!)

I am too excited to list the changes right now but I can say that it is up to
date with 2.068. :D

eBook formats will follow but here are two almost-production-ready versions,
which, hopefully apparent from their names, will disappear soon:

   http://ddili.org/deleteme.epub

   http://ddili.org/deleteme.azw3

And the book will always be freely available as well but I haven't updated the
web site yet.

Enjoy, and go buy some books! ;)

Ali

Congratulations!