On Sunday, 30 August 2015 at 11:48:26 UTC, Andrei wrote:
On Monday, 24 August 2015 at 18:43:01 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hello everyone,

Following an increasing desire to focus on working on the D language and foundation, I have recently made the difficult decision to part ways with Facebook, my employer of five years and nine months.

[...]

Great news. I wish you all the best.

PS: Multa bafta, sper sa duci D-ul acolo unde-i este locul.

Past is the past, why care; if you come out, perhaps the development of D will be better; the future is waiting for you to develop.