On 9/1/15 6:48 AM, "Luís Marques  <l...@luismarques.eu> wrote:
On Sunday, 23 August 2015 at 05:17:33 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
We have made the switch from C++ DMD to D DMD!

Is there a rough prediction of when the use of phobos in ddmd will start
to be accepted?

I'm not a dmd dev, but I'm not sure it will be accepted, since phobos is very unstable. We have to be cautious about making dmd breakable easily by a change to phobos.

Of course, I think there is a baseline dmd/gdc/ldc that must be used to build dmd, so perhaps as long as you use phobos features that work there, it will be OK.

-Steve