On Monday, 31 August 2015 at 16:09:02 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
I've written a new article on D here:

Hopefully to drive other programmers to investigate D. It's a continuation of a similar one I wrote a few months ago which attracted over 60k readers. It's a simple overview of some cool features in the D standard library hopefully to fuel curiosity.

Nice article! I've been using 'sequence' and just ignoring the state variables because I didn't realize that 'generate' existed.

predSwitch is one that I know exists, but can never remember when I need it. And when I remember it exists, I've already forgotton where I last needed it...