On Sunday, 13 September 2015 at 03:33:15 UTC, rcorre wrote:
I've released v0.4.0, which implements foreach with ref, and (hopefully) atones for my crimes against const-correctness. You should be able to modify values in a loop and work with const/immutable Enumaps.

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes, the 0.4.x version works with my examples perfectly. Thanks for adding const support!

(I haven't tested yet every combination of const/mutable Enumap, const/mutable foraech-value, and direct/ref foreach-value. My examples are exactly what I'd do in normal projects anyway, mapping enum-values to ints.)

-- Simon