On Wednesday, 16 September 2015 at 03:20:28 UTC, SimonN wrote:
Yes, the 0.4.x version works with my examples perfectly. Thanks for adding const support!

(I haven't tested yet every combination of const/mutable Enumap, const/mutable foraech-value, and direct/ref foreach-value. My examples are exactly what I'd do in normal projects anyway, mapping enum-values to ints.)

-- Simon

Good to hear!
I have a pretty long set of static asserts that tries every (?) operation between mutable/const/immutable enumaps to verify that they do/don't compile as expected, so hopefully that has most situations covered.