On Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 13:10:55 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
I'm slowly working on it. Got some working just yesterday:
http://code.dlang.org/packages/arsd-official

Good. But why put everything in one package?

A guy on npmjs.com goes the other extreme and he actually has a package (https://github.com/sindresorhus/negative-zero/blob/master/index.js) that consists of 1 line of code.

In the description you say "or better yet, ditch dub and do things the simple, reliable way of dmd *.d" How is that more reliable?

I copy/pasted your arsd/dom.d code in a couple of projects. But none of them will receive updates unless I do 'm manually. I don't see how that is more reliable.

but the repo doesn't let you show subpackages, argh. dub sucks, code.dlang.org sucks.

I don't understand your negative stance against dub and code.dlang.org. I agree that both require some fine-tuning. Some areas more than others. However, the idea of having a package-manager is a good idea. If only to serve as documentation on the libs you package depends on.