On 10/6/15 9:09 AM, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On 6 Oct 2015 12:30 am, "Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce"
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com
<mailto:digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com>> wrote:

 > On Monday, 5 October 2015 at 21:59:49 UTC, anonymous wrote:
 >>
 >> I don't think Adam minds my nagging. I hope he doesn't.
 >

 > No problem at all. I confess I slapped this one together in a bit of
a rush: yesterday didn't feel like Sunday to me (it was a special
weekend in my church so my routine was all changed) so I forgot to do it
and instead quickly pieced it together today in an attempt to get it out
before it was too late.

Speaking of too late, I realised I missed the boat for this
announcement, unless you're still able to add stuff.  I assume it might
be fitting, despite not going on "in here".

https://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2015-09/msg00612.html

This is fantastic - congratulations Iain! -- Andrei