On Wednesday, 7 October 2015 at 16:44:30 UTC, Israel wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 October 2015 at 06:43:18 UTC, Jeremy DeHaan wrote:
It is my pleasure to announce that DSFML hit version 2.1! This version has been a long time coming, but this represents a huge milestone for DSFML (and for me!)

[...]

Oh and you forgot to include these in the prebuilt binaries for windows.

libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
libsndfile-1.dll
libstdc++-6.dll
libwinpthread-1.dll
openal32.dll

Crap! Iknew I forgot something. I'll get that fixed tonight. You should only be missing the libsndfile and openal dll's though. I statically linked to everything else. Apparently MinGW doesn't like to do static links to these libraries? Maybe I'll rebuild it with VC instead.