Am 16.10.2015 um 17:11 schrieb Marco Leise:
Am Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:17:07 +0200
schrieb Sönke Ludwig <slud...@rejectedsoftware.com>:

(...)
Do you have a test case for your error?

Well it is not an error. Rory originally wrote about
conversions between "1" and 1 happening on the browser side.
That would mean adding a quirks mode to any well-behaving JSON
parser. In this case: "read numbers as strings". Hence I was
asking if the data on the client could be fixed, e.g. the json
number be turned into a string first before serialization.

Okay, I obviously misread that as a once familiar issue. Maybe it indeed makes sense to add a "JavaScript" quirks mode that behaves exactly like a JavaScript interpreter would.