On Thursday, 22 October 2015 at 19:00:07 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
Hi everyone,

LDC 0.16.0, the LLVM-based D compiler, is available for download! This release is based on the 2.067.1 frontend and standard library and supports LLVM 3.1-3.7 (OS X: no support for 3.3).

Don't miss to check if your preferred system is supported by this release. We also have a Win64 compiler available!

As usual, you can find links to the changelog and the binary packages over at digitalmars.D.ldc:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/lgdxosbzpawiexnqd...@forum.dlang.org

Regards,
Kai

If I not mistaken next version would be 1.0?