On Wednesday, 28 October 2015 at 14:47:00 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 10/28/2015 02:32 AM, Joakim wrote:

> Do you have a bitcoin address I can use instead?

Sorry, I am way behind on that topic. :)

After seeing others ask about bitcoin on the reddit thread and your answers, I'm not sure you realize this, but it's very easy to set up a bitcoin address to receive donations. Just go to a website like Coinbase, Xapo, or Circle and sign up and they'll give you a bitcoin address you can post on your website. You don't need to run a bitcoin client yourself to accept bitcoin.
  • "Programming in D&quo... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: "Programming... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: "Program... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: "Pro... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: "... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce