On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 09:04:05 UTC, Timur Gafarov wrote:
Atrium (code name) is a work-in-progress science fiction game with physics based puzzles (gravity effects, force fields, etc) akin to Portal or Inverto. The game is fully written in D, it uses custom graphics engine based on OpenGL and SDL. Physics engine is also written from scratch.

Source code:
https://github.com/gecko0307/atrium

IndieDB page:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/atrium

A precompiled demo for Windows:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qh8gai2n94qe8jj/atrium-testbuild-051115.zip?dl=0

Nice, graphics and physics look impressive in the demo video. If you ever want to try and get it on Android, let me know if I can help. I'll have a build of the ldc cross-compiler up for download in an hour, will be announcing it soon.