On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 08:47:48 UTC, FreeSlave wrote:
On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 03:17:59 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
The ideas page for the 2016 Google Summer of Code is now up:

http://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2016_Ideas

Right now it is remarkably similar to the 2015 page! The Google folks seem rather busy, so maybe no one would notice, but if anyone has ideas for new projects that would be fantastic.

Also, if anyone feels an existing project needs to be withdrawn, please let me know.

Cheers,

Craig

Cool, I did not know there're plans for std.i18n.

By the way, I'm not student anymore, so no GSOC for me.

But now you can be a mentor :o)