On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 14:20:54 UTC, Gerald Jansen wrote:
On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 13:53:25 UTC, CraigDillabaugh wrote:
On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 09:07:36 UTC, Gerald Jansen wrote:
[...]

Would you be interested in mentoring that?

Also, for anything Phobos related it would be good to have general consensus that the project would eventually make its way into std.experimental at least. The discussion you linked to proposed the idea, but there wasn't much follow on. Perhaps a proposal should be floated on the General thread.

I am still in D kindergarten and this is way out of my depth. Sorry for the noise.

No need to apologize. Maybe if you can't do it, we can find someone who would .. but I always ask as a matter of principle :o)