On Monday, 16 November 2015 at 17:49:34 UTC, ixid wrote:
On Monday, 16 November 2015 at 15:20:51 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
That's a new all-times high ever since we started measuring on January 02, 2013. The previous record, 1630 average daily downloads, was established in the four weeks ending November 17, 2014.

Andrei

That looks more like growth has plateaued which should be extremely concerning.

Not at all. If you look at graph. You will see it is ok, from my point of view. I am not interested in a peek. What is more interesting are minimums. And those seems to rise :).