On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 06:06:01 UTC, brian wrote:
So I have foolishly started my first meetup, which is for D.

http://www.meetup.com/D-Programming/

I'm still pretty much a newb at D, and the more I read the forums the more overwhelmed I am, but I thought it'd be good to catch up with any locals and see what people do.

I'll probably try and get the first meetup going in the New Year, so any suggestions of topics will be greatly appreciated. :P

Brian

Wish this was a Brisbane meetup, still good to see their is an audience for D in Australia.
  • Melbourne Meetup brian via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Melbourne Meetup Sean Campbell via Digitalmars-d-announce