On 12/06/2015 11:34 AM, Mike Parker wrote:

> I intend to gradually add tutorial content to it as time goes by

That is exactly what Andrew Edwards used to want to do. I haven't seen him on the forums lately though.

> I'll be in the States for three weeks from the middle of December.

Will you have time to join us?

  http://www.meetup.com/D-Lang-Silicon-Valley/events/226112281/

If you would like to present something, perhaps as a warm-up for your DConf talk ;), just let me know and I will add you to the agenda.

At the least, I want my book signed! :)

Ali

  • learningd.org Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: learningd.org Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce