I've just created a new release of DStep, 0.2.1 . Binaries are
available for OS X, Linux 64bit and FreeBSD 64bit. No 32bit versions
this time, unfortunately.
For those not familiar with DStep:
DStep is a tool for translating C and Objective-C headers to D modules.
* Clang internal header files are now included in the executable
* A script for testing multiple versions of libclang has been added
* DStep outputs spaces instead of tabs for indentation
* Update Clang bindings to 3.7.0
* Run tests on Travis-CI
* Selectors are translated to `@selector("foo")`
* `id` is translated to `ObjcObject`
* Issue #42: Compile failure with DMD v2.0.68
* Issue #37: Regression: clang 3.5 causes struct members to be
* Issue #26: dstep dumps core on a simple header