On Monday, 25 January 2016 at 03:49:56 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 25/01/16 4:21 PM, Puming wrote:
On Monday, 25 January 2016 at 02:37:40 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hot off the press! http://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2016H1 -- Andrei

For PRs, I suggest the goal to be number of PRs MERGED instead of created. That may provide the core team a subconsious incentive to look
at long pending PRs and hit a good cycle.

For tooling, I suggest a look at GUI/IDEs, now that dlangui/dlangide seems a good candidate(native D, crossplatform). A good official
supported GUI library will attract many people.

That won't be happening anytime soon.
Until we have image and windowing in Phobos (I'm working on both) there is no way a GUI toolkit is going in. And from what I know there will be a LOT of work to update it.

Well I'm not saying that a GUI toolkit should go into Phobos.
I'd rather it stand alone, while taking some official support, say, link in D frontpage(like visualD).