On Wednesday, 27 January 2016 at 09:07:18 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 January 2016 at 07:48:53 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Wednesday, 27 January 2016 at 06:04:43 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/42w404/dlang_llvmbacked_compiler_alpha_release_for/
I've updated the gist and wiki page to take that change into account; simply download the new gist, as shown on a reloaded wiki page.

Thank you!

I've sent pull request to fix GLES2 build errors, and to create dub.json

Thanks, shows that I've only tested with OpenGL ES 1.0 so far. I was going to try porting one of the NDK sample apps that uses 2.0 next, shouldn't be an issue.

Could you please register your project on code.dlang.org as DUB package?

I'm going to use it as a dependency in DlangUI

I had a dub.json written up locally, but simply never bothered to commit and register it. I'll do so now.