On Tuesday, 16 February 2016 at 15:39:15 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 16 February 2016 at 13:46:16 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
And as backup mentors
  Adam D. Ruppe

My time has been extremely limited lately... if it is anything more than answering some quick emails/irc chats every so often that can wait a few hours for me to get back to them, I probably won't be able to keep up :(

If its OK then I will keep you on the 'backup' mentors list and we will avoid pushing any work to you, but may ask for help on small issues if need be.