On Saturday, 27 February 2016 at 23:13:47 UTC, Gerald wrote:
Terminix is a tiling Linux terminal emulator I've been working on designed for the Gnome 3 environment and using GtkD. This newest release fixes a number of bugs and adds some new features. I'm announcing it here primarily for D programmers interested in development using GtkD since this might be useful as a real world GtkD program that exercises a significant percentage of the GTK API. Also, if anyone wants to contribute to the effort I'm always looking for help.

Terminix can be found here: https://github.com/gnunn1/terminix

Looks good.
Great  work.