On Monday, 29 February 2016 at 12:04:33 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
Brilliant application! Well-done!

May I ask for a feature? (Maybe it is already planned) - Can we please have tabs (could be simple Toggle Buttons) in each terminal? There is plenty of space between the "0: Terminal 1" and "+ x" in each of the terminals. That space could be used for tabs I humbly believe.

I replied to the issue you opened, the short answer is that Terminix uses the concept of sessions instead of tabs and I don't have any plans to add further levels of nesting at this time, sorry.