On Thursday, 3 March 2016 at 04:48:42 UTC, Jason White wrote:
I was also dissatisfied with std.getopt and wrote a command line argument parser (competition!):

    https://github.com/jasonwhite/darg

Though it's not quite feature-complete yet, it does everything I need it to. It uses compile-time introspection to fill out the fields of a struct. It can also generate the help and usage strings at compile-time.

I've not explored D's UDAs yet, so it took a moment to click, but I think that's very clever. There's an obvious run-time benefit to doing things like that.

Markus