Here's a light-on-dark theme userstyle for the recent dlang.org re-design:

The front page looks like this:

The theme supports the front page, articles, language specification, Phobos documentation and the forums. Other subdomains, like code.dlang.org, issues.dlang.org and wiki.dlang.org are unaffected.

The userstyle document is compatible with Stylish/Firefox. I might put it on the Stylish repository in the future for easier install.

Suggestions, forks, uploads to Stylish and so forth are all welcome. The important part is that we have an alternative that is nice on the eyes for us who use dark-coloured UIs.