On Thursday, 21 April 2016 at 15:49:32 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:

Forgot to add that DerelictFT patch is required for DlangUI/Android.
(Freetype library has name libft2.so on Android)

PR is submitted, but not yet integrated into DerelictFT:

I was late, but I have since gotten this taken care of, so it's all golden.

FYI, for anyone facing a similar problem in the future and is hung up waiting on me to merge a pull request, the base loader in DerelictUtil allows overriding the default library names. So instead of a library like DLangUI requiring a patched Derelict package, you could do this:

You can pass multiple library names as a single, comma-separated string:

Or as an array (which is what the above is converted to internally anyway):

DerelictFT.load(["libft2.so", "libfreetype.so"]);