On Thursday, 21 April 2016 at 15:49:32 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:

Forgot to add that DerelictFT patch is required for DlangUI/Android.
(Freetype library has name libft2.so on Android)

PR is submitted, but not yet integrated into DerelictFT:

https://github.com/DerelictOrg/DerelictFT/pull/9

I was late, but I have since gotten this taken care of, so it's all golden.

FYI, for anyone facing a similar problem in the future and is hung up waiting on me to merge a pull request, the base loader in DerelictUtil allows overriding the default library names. So instead of a library like DLangUI requiring a patched Derelict package, you could do this:

version(Derelict_OS_Android)
    DerelictFT.load("libft2.so");

You can pass multiple library names as a single, comma-separated string:

DerelictFT.load("libft2.so,libfreetype.so");

Or as an array (which is what the above is converted to internally anyway):

DerelictFT.load(["libft2.so", "libfreetype.so"]);