On Thursday, 21 April 2016 at 22:00:11 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
On Thursday, 21 April 2016 at 20:13:07 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
On Monday, 18 April 2016 at 21:54:43 UTC, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
Unfortunately it FTBFSes... Hopefully we can get the patch for that in as well: https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/commit/cb709bfc0a0a3ee8a730c0a99fa53198b6d75364.patch
(I'm working on that)

I see you succeeded -- many thanks again :-)

Might amuse you to know: I just did a fresh 16.04 install this evening, and ldc was the first package I installed, followed by dub ;-)

Both seem to work like a charm. And besides the packages, thanks for the updated new ldc description!

Thanks! :-) The updated ldc description wasn't me though, that was Konstantinos with the 1:0.17.1-1 release ;-)

              • ... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Offici... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Of... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Official dub packag... jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce