On Tuesday, 3 May 2016 at 22:45:45 UTC, dilkROM wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 May 2016 at 22:06:54 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 May 2016 at 21:30:26 UTC, Nick B wrote:
On Monday, 2 May 2016 at 00:45:39 UTC, Nick B wrote:

Only bit that is still decided upon is platform choice for primary stream source - will update this topic when it gets settled.

Any update on this ?

Can't we get some communication on this issue ?

I can't be the only person who wants to know what is happening ?

The twitter feed provides a link:

But I'm probably not going to bother to wake up at 4am for it...

Yes, correct! There are currently three places to view the stream:

Sociomantic Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sociomantic/app/190322544333196/

Sociomantic Website: https://www.sociomantic.com/blog/2016/05/follow-dconf-2016-in-real-time/

Sociomantic UStream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pR6fAWVkXzw

We'll try to get a PR submitted to the official DConf website to get a stream there too so people really have a wide variety of where they are most comfortable to watch the live stream, but I'm not sure how likely that last addition will be given that the conference starting may engage most folks and thus prevent any site updates. I could be wrong though!

If anyone else feels like they want to host a stream somewhere, please let me know!

Lastly, if you want direct access to me or any other organizers during the event, best case is to Tweet directly to @DLangConf as that is more aggressively notifying us than the forums.

Aha, I've forgotten one fun tidbit! Dicebot has had the amazing idea of providing a hashtag for "live questions" from the remote audience. So if you're watching and want to say or ask something, simply Tweet and include the hashtag #askDConf. Dicebot will pick up the Q's and pass them onto the appropriate party in the event itself. Should be quite a fun way to interact with the live stream! :)