On Wednesday, 4 May 2016 at 08:33:47 UTC, Joakim wrote:
There appears to be a problem with the sound on Ustream with Android, at least for me: there is none. I've tried it on a Sony phone and a Samsung tablet, both with the HTML5 player in the browser and the Android app. All other streams work, which suggests it's a problem with the Dconf stream.

My guess is that the Dconf stream is using an audio codec that Ustream doesn't support on Android, and it's silently failing, in more ways than one. If anyone else can reproduce this and maybe try to fix it by changing the audio codec, if possible, that'd be great.

Have reported it to A/V team, will see if they can fix it timely.