On Sunday, 8 May 2016 at 05:08:32 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
On 08 May 2016 02:21, "Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce" < digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

On Saturday, 7 May 2016 at 09:58:14 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:

Fantastic news!

I hope we can find a good way to integrate automated testing of github
branches/PRs for Android.

There is beta support for Android on Travis, perhaps it can be used to
run the druntime and phobos tests in an emulator. https://aws.amazon.com/device-farm/

I've heard of it, but it's overkill just to run command-line tests, ie an emulator is enough, and that service costs money. I think that's more for devs who want to test their app on a wide variety of devices, not open-source languages like D.