On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 06:30:04PM +0000, Vladimirs Nordholm via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
[...]
> Sadly this game is Windows only, meaning POSIX users cannot play it.
> This is due to technical limitations in my own console engine, scone
> (https://github.com/vladdeSV/scone), which cannot read input on POSIX
> terminals.
[...]

Have you looked at Adam Ruppe's terminal.d?

        https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/terminal.d

It provides uniform access to Posix and Windows consoles, and can handle
rudimentary colors, tile-based screen access, as well as keystroke /
mouse events. I've been using it in my own console projects, and it
works quite well.

Do not reason with the unreasonable; you lose by definition.