On 5/18/16 7:42 AM, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On 16 May 2016 at 23:46, Andrei Alexandrescu via
Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
Uses D for examples, showcases Design by Introspection, and rediscovers a
fast partition routine. It was quite well received.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxnotgLql0k

Andrei

This isn't the one you said you were going to "destroy concepts" is it?
At dconf, you mentioned a talk for release on some date I can't
remember, and I got the impression you were going to show how C++'s
concepts proposal was broken, and ideally, propose how we can nail it
in D?

That's the one - sorry to disappoint :o). -- Andrei