On Wednesday, 23 September 2015 at 04:30:23 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 23/09/15 8:43 AM, skilion wrote:
I've been waiting for a good sync client for OneDrive (15 GB for free!)
on Linux, but Microsoft seems to have other plans...
So I've decided to write my own, using D. Take a look:

   http://skilion.github.io/onedrive/

You probably should not be exposing developer information for authentication. You need to get the authentication fixed. Users should login via user/pass.

Once that is done, get that on Reddit! It is awesome!

... good work. I appreciate it very much.

Just one note systemd:

systemctl --user enable onedrive
systemctl --user start one drive

requires libpam-systemd

This is not in all Debian Jessie distributions! Otherwise you will get a "Failed to get D-Bus connection - Connection refused"

Regards Frieder