On Monday, 23 May 2016 at 08:04:51 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 23.05.2016 um 09:01 schrieb Jacob Carlborg:
On 2016-05-23 08:52, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

On which browser/OS?

On OS X using Safari, Chrome or Firefox.

I've now removed the border/background color,

I think the background and border looked fine.

It looked out of place on non-Mac systems. On OS X on the other hand, the monospace font is rendered hardly different from the serif one. I've added the border back, but lighter and with vertical padding, which looks okay on both systems.

but the font size looks fine for me on Linux.

Using Firefox:

The inline code has font size 15px. I think "Andale Mono" is the font
that is actually used.

For the code blocks, the font size is 13px and the font is "Courier New".

The rest of the text is using "Roboto Slab" and 15px.

Okay, removed the old "Courier New" reference and both are rendered the same now.

The flavicon is still the old one and appears in search engine results.