On Tuesday, 17 May 2016 at 14:06:37 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:

If you think there should be any more information included in the article, please let me know so I can add it.

I was a little confused by something in the main autodecoding thread, so I read your article again. Unfortunately, I don't think my confusion is resolved. I was trying one of your examples (full code I used below). You claim it works, but I keep getting assertion failures. I'm just running it with rdmd on Windows 7.

import std.algorithm : canFind;

void main()
{
        string s = "cassé";