On 6/3/16 2:27 AM, Animesh wrote:
On Friday, 11 October 2013 at 00:36:12 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Today I committed the first 5112 lines of D code to Facebook's
repository. The project is in heavy daily use at Facebook. Compared to
the original version (written in C++) we've measured massive wins in
all of source code size, build speed, and running speed.

In all likelihood we'll follow up with a blog post describing the
process.

Andrei

Really Cool, I have been using D as a hobby but this is a good point to
feel Dee Over IT.

Note to viewers: the OP is almost 3 years old.

-Steve