On Wednesday, 8 June 2016 at 11:30:50 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Wednesday, 8 June 2016 at 10:06:00 UTC, Oleg Nykytenko wrote:
On Wednesday, 8 June 2016 at 08:43:59 UTC, Joakim wrote:
[...]

We haven't run library's tests.
What right way to run this tests?

But:
We ported our sufficiently big server application from Linux to SmartOS x64. All application tests is OK. Application working now on testing server in production like regime under full load. And it's working fine. We're planning to use it in production in future.

Vibe.d simple http/https/web test applications work fine too.

That's great to hear. :) If I were you though, I'd at least double-check by running the ldc tests, as I don't think others are using that platform. With ldc, I believe it's just "make test".

Ok. I try to run these tests on server. Tomorrow i will post results, then i came back to working place