On Thursday, 9 June 2016 at 09:06:18 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

I would prefer if the text did not hyphenate the words. I think it's easier to read whole words.

Agreed. Thanks for reminding me. They weren't showing up for me in Chrome at all and I had forgotten that I saw them in Firefox (and Safari). I got rid of the indented paragraphs as well. That was just ugly.

If possible, it would be great if the blog worked with the Safari reader mode.

I didn't realize anything special was needed for that. How can I make it so?