On 06/17/2016 06:20 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
>> If you happen to be unlucky enough to work on a project so large you
>> need to watch the file system, then use the tup backend I guess.
> [...]
>
> Yes, I'm pretty sure that describes a lot of software projects out there
> today. The scale of software these days is growing exponentially, and
> there's no sign of it slowing down.  Or maybe that's just an artifact of
> the field I work in? :-P

Server-side domain is definitely getting smaller beause micro-service
hype keeps growing (and that is one of hypes I do actually support btw).
              • R... Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Fool via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jason White via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jason White via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jason White via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Button: A fast, co... Edwin van Leeuwen via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Button: A fast, correct... jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce