On 01/07/2016 1:47 PM, Jack Stouffer wrote:
On Friday, 1 July 2016 at 01:24:55 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
Doesn't use allocators or Manu's color work, yup yup not interested.

Way to be a dismissive asshole.

Let me rewrite that sentence for you:

"Hey, nice work, we really need something like this. I'm a bit concerned
about the GC usage though, have you checked out std.allocators or the
proposed std.color? I think these will help make your library much faster."

I thought I was being quite lighthearted really given how many different implementations there are these days.
If the author would like me to apologize I will.