On Monday, 4 July 2016 at 08:34:15 UTC, Andrea Fontana wrote:
On Thursday, 30 June 2016 at 16:45:43 UTC, Leandro Lucarella wrote:
Hello again Dland! I'm happy to finally announce the open sourcing of our Ocean base library, just it time to keep our word and make it in June ;-)

https://github.com/sociomantic-tsunami/ocean/blob/v2.x.x/src/ocean/math/random/engines/CMWC.d

I always hoped to see a CMWC implementation in phobos. If it was default (pseudo-)random implementation I guess it will break all benchmark on random-related tests...

Well, it is simple. You can probably implement it in less than an hour and put Boost on it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiply-with-carry#Complementary-multiply-with-carry_generators