On 07/10/2016 11:30 AM, ketmar wrote:
On Sunday, 10 July 2016 at 09:24:58 UTC, ag0aep6g wrote:
[...]
It's no stretch to assume that the one who proposes the feature would
make use of it. You called those who would use it "brain-damaged".

i am not responsible for people's assumptions.

So when one makes a post here saying that "D is aimed at brain-dead people", we shouldn't take that for an insult. Because, hey, they couldn't have known that we use it, and there's clearly no reason for them to assume so.
            • Re: ... Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... A.B via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: DIP: ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Tofu Ninja via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Smoke Adams via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... ag0aep6g via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... ag0aep6g via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... ag0aep6g via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: DIP: Tail call optimiz... Andrew Godfrey via Digitalmars-d-announce