On Sunday, 10 July 2016 at 05:03:46 UTC, Dietrich Daroch wrote:
Hi everyone (=

I've just added a new proposal to add a new attribute to ensure TCO is applied.

The proposal is really simple, but I'm clueless on how to implement it and also interested on getting feedback on it.

The proposal it's ready for merge on the new [DIPs repo](https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/6)

--
Dietrich

Oh no, another consequence of the wilzaback. He has announced everywhere that it's possible to make DIPs on github...what a surpise to see that. So...Dietrich, do you use D a bit at least ? Or do you come because you read r/programming or hackernews ?