On Tuesday, 12 July 2016 at 12:46:26 UTC, Guillaume Chatelet wrote:
On Monday, 11 July 2016 at 16:30:44 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
Hello :-)

`cpuid` package is core.cpuid analog.
It would be used by future D BLAS implementation.

Hey Ilya,

Quick question: where do the data come from/how reliable do you think they are?

Hello Guillaume,

The data come from CPUID x86/x86_64 instruction.
I have fixed bugs for AMD yesterday. Information for Intel and AMD processors should be reliable. But I am not sure about Cache and TLB information for virtual machines and other vendors. You can use cpuid.x86_any._cpuid [1] to get any information that is not presented.

[1] http://docs.cpuid.dlang.io/latest/cpuid_x86_any.html#._cpuid