On Friday, 22 July 2016 at 13:54:41 UTC, Gerald wrote:
I've pushed out the latest stable version of Terminix, a tiling terminal emulator for Linux written in D using GtkD. The following new features have been added:

Design changes as per discussion in #372
Support for background images
Limited support for automatic profile switching
Globally disable shortcuts
Copy on select preference
Support for a Visual Bell
Numerous bug fixes

More information is available at https://github.com/gnunn1/terminix.

I'm always looking for contributors, so if anyone is interested in lending a hand feel free to join the party.

Nice work! By the way, Terminix is present in the Arch Linux AUR.
But it seems that it's very inconvenient for me. I don't use gnome and I don't like the fat titlebars (client side decorations). Moreover, the Terminix window doesn't have a shadow (because it's not a "plain" window with titlebar) in KDE. Without a shadow sometimes it's hard to tell where is the edge of the window. Is there an ability to remove the client side decoration and switch back to the default titlebar?